Do you get reports on a regular basis? Alternatively, do you have a template to calculate your Profit margins on the estimate right away? Do you ever wonder if your business is as profitable as it could be? Maybe you’re not quite sure how to assess whether or not your business is making money. Or, perhaps you feel unsure about the accuracy of the data informing your decisions. Business owners need access to accurate data in order to create service estimates.
Lots of questions but don’t worry, we have the answers that might help you in the process. You’ll learn everything you need to know about making service estimates that convert and ensure a healthy profit margin.
We know sometimes it can be difficult to create accurate estimates, but if you follow these easy steps, you’ll be able to deliver strong estimates that your clients will understand and approve.
Here are some useful tips to help you deliver an estimate that converts, with a healthy profit margin.
– Make sure your service estimate includes all the necessary information. Your customer should be able to understand what they are getting for their money.
– Make sure your service estimate is clear and concise. Be sure to include any discounts or promotions that you are offering.
– Use service management software to help you create and track your estimates. This will help you stay organized and ensure accuracy.
– Get input from older data before finalizing your estimate. This will help you with a complete overview and avoid any surprises later on.
Why do we recommend going digital on estimates?
- To start, by going digital you can create a digital professional template that you can use to deliver your estimate. This will help ensure that your estimate is clear and easy to understand. Next, revise and resend your estimate quickly before your competitor does, when this process is digitized, you can work quicker, not harder. Finally, keep track of the views, opens, and revision history online so you can see what changes were made and when.
- By going digital, you can streamline the estimating process and make it easier for yourself and your customers. With service management software, you can create estimates electronically, set pricing data, and preview estimates, and your customers can sign them electronically saving you lots of time and boosting your profits. Plus, with electronic estimates, you can easily convert them into jobs and invoices with the necessary parts and materials automatically attached in just a few clicks.
- With digitalized estimates, you can see your profit margin right away and get reports and useful data. Having this information instantly will give you the knowledge to make the right decisions and outperform your competition.
Following these guidelines will help you avoid the majority of your problems, so you can create estimates that will convert and ensure a healthy profit margin. Going digital with your estimates will streamline the process and give you an edge over your competition. With service management software, you can easily create, send, track, and revise your estimates instantly.
So, make the test by going digital today and start impressing your customers with strong estimates that convert.
Whenever you’re ready…here are 3 ways we can help you grow your business:
- Claim your Free DEMO Session. If you’d like to work with us to turn your business more profitable, claim your FREE DEMO Session. Our founder personally gets through the process and understands your current situation.
- If you’d like to learn more about field service management for free, go to our blog.
- If you know another service contractor who’d enjoy reading this page, share it with them via email, Linkedin, Twitter, or Facebook.