Collect data onsite for accurate payroll.
- Real-time data calculation for payroll as technicians start or end jobs in the field.
- Automatically match the job hours with payroll hours, review the data, and sync to QuickBooks for error-free payroll processing.
- No more manual reconciliations with paper timesheets.
Single view to analyze job performance.
- Get complete details for each job including office and field notes, time spent by each technician, items used, pictures, equipment, and forms; all in a single report.
- Email reports to your customer with authentication to resolve issues.
- Easily identify the equipment being worked upon by each technician and when.
Keep an eye on your goals, always.
- View all the completed jobs for any given period and quickly analyze performance by jobs, labor hours, or technicians.
- Always stay updated on business revenue and profitability numbers.
- Run reports to review revenue generated by each tech.
Proactive reminders for customers and office staff.
- Send reminders to customers for job status, overdue invoices, and technicians’ ETAs.
- Office staff can create customized reminders for themselves and others.
- Enable reminders for service contract renewals, equipment warranty expirations, jobs on hold, and low-stock items, to manage your business efficiently.
Improve visibility & accountability with number-crunching reports.
Gain insights into your workflows, revenues, and customers to make data-driven decisions and scale your commercial service business.
Monitor employee productivity trends.
- Evaluate your team more effectively with real-time reporting on labor, time-to-completion rates, and revenue generated by each tech.
- Run profitability reports for each tech to match your business goals with actual numbers.
- Allow the supervisors to view, edit, or adjust their team's timesheets, and let each tech review their tracked hours.
Get equipment & warranty details on the fly.
- Run reports to review equipment used at each service location.
- Review equipment work history with all the notes and pictures added.
- Know which equipment is expired, and get updated on the upcoming warranty expirations. Export all your reports to XLS or PDF files with a click.
Stay on top of everything important.
- Review all the current and historical revenue trends vs. your business goals.
- Track time spent on-site, parts, services, material, and equipment for every job, along with pre-, and post- pictures for proof of work.
- Print, download, or email any report, and schedule the reports that need less monitoring.
Less Hassle, More Profit.
Are you ready to get a 10:1 return on investment?